Country Girl Jeepin'

  
It wasn't her cherry lips
Or the sway in her hips
Not even her long dark hair
Or her legs that went up to there
 
It was when she climbed up
On the hood of that Renegade
And tipped back that solo cup
Full of spiked lemonade
 
Only one thing makes my heart leap
A country girl climbin' out of a Jeep
 
Daisy Dukes and boots
Down to her country roots
Throwing that top down
Drivin' all over town
 
Big mud tires
Stirrin' my desires
Girl like that can make a man weep
Country girl climbin' outta that Jeep
 
KC lights were shinin'
Don't need no wine and dinin'
All we need is four wheel drive
Man she makes me feel alive
 
Big mud tires
Stirrin' my desires
Only one thing makes my heart leap
A country girl ridin' round in a Jeep
 
Drove that Jeep down to the water 
Skinny dippin' in the creek
The way my baby kissed me
Made this country boy go weak
 
If it's my heart that you wanna keep
Take me for a ride in that Jeep
 
Gonna love me that girl in that Jeep
 
 
© 2014 J.J. Goodman. All rights reserved

Comments