Welcome!

"So this is a blog, eh?" (He says, looking around.) Ok. I get it. So I suppose I should write something here. Something profound. Something that will knock your socks off. Something that will make you laugh, cry, and want to call your mother, to whom you haven't spoken since the "Great Potato Salad Incident of '97" to profess that my writing so inspired you that you just had to call and apologize for starting a fourteen year grudge match over which is better, Hellman's or Miracle Whip.

Um, right.

Let's start simple. Hi. I'm Jim. I'm a writer. I write stuff. What kind of stuff? Well, all kinds of stuff. I like to think of myself as kind of a cross between Nicholas Sparks and Clive Cussler, with the occasional dash of Dave Barry thrown in for good measure. People tell me they like my writing, but I don't believe them. Mostly because they are my friends and I am a good cook, so I think they fear I won't make my Greek stuffed chicken or eggplant parm for them anymore if they criticize my writing. Ok, fine, that's not true. (Well, the good cook part is true. That I won't cook for them... oh never mind.)

In any event, I write. So far I have published one novel, the science fiction/fantasy tale The Diligent, and a short story entitled Forever Rain. Both are available on Amazon Kindle, while The Diligent is also available for Nook and iBooks. I am currently working on the sequel to The Diligent and have several other manuscripts in varying states of completion. Eventually I intend to use this space to tell you about all of them, to share thoughts and ideas, and basically ramble. I predict a lot of rambling.

So... yea. Hi. I'm Jim. I'm a writer. I write stuff. Thanks for stopping by, and I hope to see you again.

Comments