Latest on Phaedrus Release

Several readers have inquired as to whether or not I will be continuing the Deep Space Chronicles series and, if so, when they can expect a possible sequel to The Diligent: Conflict on the Deep Space Horizon. The answers are: 1) Yes, yes I am; 2) The sequel to The Diligent will be released sometime before Christmas, 2012.

In fact, just yesterday I received the artist's proofs of the cover art for Phaedrus: Turmoil on the Frontier. Once again I am indebted to Ken Wojcieszek for his stunning artwork and his ability to capture the essence of the Deep Space Chronicles series with his creativity.

(SIDE BAR: I of course continue to encourage you to visit his website at http://kenwojcieszekdesign.com/ to view his portfolio and contact him for your graphic design needs!)

Ken delivered to me four possibilities, which I then narrowed down to two. I have already posted the two finalists to my followers on Facebook and Twitter, and now present them to you, my blog readers, for a vote as well. Please choose wisely (<--- first random Sean Connery movie reference/quote) and remember - like in The Highlander (<--- second random Sean Connery movie reference/quote), there can be only one.... (You of course understand that you must read that last part in your best Sean Connery voice, right? Also, if you don't know the movie from which the first reference was taken, then shame, shame on you. Go sit in the corner and feel more shame.)

So here they are, the two choices for the Phaedrus cover: 

Option 1

Option 2


I look forward to hearing your comments and opinions!



Comments